A WEEK OF CUTE #1

A WEEK of cute. Yikes, that’s sure to turn up some design and crafting goodness. I’m up for the challenge and can’t wait to see what other p...


A WEEK of cute. Yikes, that’s sure to turn up some design and crafting goodness. I’m up for the challenge and can’t wait to see what other people find. One man’s cute is another man’s ….. Help me out here, what’s the right word. It’s not ugly. Maybe “tacky”. This is the first “cute” thing I came across today while I was flipping through my bookmarked favourites. I saw this soft gocco-printed bird in the Gocco Flickr group and tracked it back to Secret Me’s Etsy shop. Aww, it is cute, isn’t it? Thanks to Meet Me At Mikes and hostess Three Buttons for this week of cute. Head to Meet Me At Mikes to see who's playing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments