A LITTLE MONTH OF MAGIC

YIPPEE! I have had in the past month: A birthday. This blog was my birthday present to me, along with some other nice treats. A three-week t...

YIPPEE! I have had in the past month:

  • A birthday. This blog was my birthday present to me, along with some other nice treats.
  • A three-week tri-state trip visiting fabulous friends and family, galleries, libraries, art shows, botanic gardens, festivals and lovely little boutique and crafty/arty spots.
  • Seen gorgeous fashion at the L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival. I was a very lucky girl and got, I kid you not, the very last ticket to the Runway Deluxe show. Even the little Ticketmaster man had to double check, squint, and check again to make sure he was reading the right information, and, yes, I had a great seat just behind the VIPs.
  • Read and seen some inspiring design and visual communication by way of street press, brochures and clever little publications, swing tags, business cards and websites.

Now, a little bit of a visual recap for friends and family . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments